Call Us for a free consultation:
01323 301340


Limited Company Accounts



Thinking of starting up your own business, don't know where to start?


Speaking with one our experienced accountants is a good start.


If you are thinking of starting up your own business and don’t know where to start. Let us help you to get registered with HMRC for Self Assessment and C.I.S if necessary, as if you fail to do this there can be hefty fines.


We can advise you on tax deductible expenses and how to structure your activities in the way that will save you the most tax and help you avoid the late filing penalty’s HMRC charge for late Self-Assessment submissions.


Come to talk to us and we will do the rest, allowing you to get on with running your business.


Set of Sole Trader Accounts and a completed personal tax return from as little as £15 per month



Why don't you call us now to see what we can do for you.


Seaford           01323 301340


Great Service at an Affordable Price


Here, at Core Accounting, we can handle all of your accounts, including:


Personal tax returns


Rental Accounts


Capital Gains tax



Dont know where to start?

Here are some useful tips.


You will need to contact HMRC and register as self employed so that you can obtain your UTR (Unique Tax Reference) to file your personal tax returns.


You may also need to consider if you are going to be vat registered or you may want to employ staff all of which can be a lengthy and confusing process especially with HMRC’s  new monthly R.T.I  (Real Time Reporting) requirements for payroll.


Come to talk to us and we will do the rest, allowing you to get on with what you do best - running your business.


Don’t forget that filing late returns with HMRC can incur a late filing penalty and the later your return is filed the higher the penalties are.


The same goes for not registering as self employed within three months of starting your business and for filing VAT returns late.




Property Management Accounts


Property Management Accounts


If you are renting out property in the UK or abroad it is important to file your self assessment with your income and expenditure received from your property rentals.


We have had years of experience assisting our clients with getting the most from their rented properties by advising on expenses to include and how to dispose of them in the most tax efficient way.


So why go through the hassle of trying to do this yourself when you could save more time and money by getting us to help you.


Why don't you call us now to see what we can do for you.

Seaford 01323 895464

Core Accounting Services  I Design by The Loupe Media 07919 882565